FIND YOUR TRUE PATH FOR EFFECTIVE GOAL-SETTING IN 1 MONTH
- To succeed in life, the most important goal you need to set is finding clarity.
- If you are not clear about your priorities, you will not dig deeper, you will ignore your inner voice and be driven by the superficial external factors of money and fame.
- When you are clear about your priorities you can establish what is missing from your life, identify your source of joy and feel connected to yourself, to life.
Goal-setting, action plans and targets are all pointless without clarity. This first step in the process of goal setting is often missed. If you are aligned with yourself you replace stress with calm and assurance making you better able to make the right decisions. When you work with clarity you increase your motivation, you have a clear sense of direction. Clarity is crucial to your personal and professional success and wellbeing.
1. SLOW DOWN take a minute to get clear on your goals, vision and future
2. FIND BALANCE look at what is working for you and what is not
3. GET CONNECTED figure out what drives you, stop repeating the same patterns
4. INCREASE YOUR IMPACT find your passion, consciously create what you and your clients need
For just 12 minutes a day and the cost of a meal out, can you afford not to?
CLARITY - WHERE EVERYTHING STARTS
Author and wellness blogger.
Francesca has published 14 books, founded the World of Wellness & Writing and is patron of the community wellness campaign initiated with Wellness Harrogate. She has created several workshops for creatives and to help others heal, find self-worth and success: Manifest Success - helping writers realise their dreams, Girl Almighty - positivity workshop for tweens, Yogitivity - increase your productivity and creativity, and the Golden Goose - turn your book into multiple streams of income.
She is a qualified Reiki Healer and Crystal Healer. She also holds a diploma in Holistic Therapies and an MA Hons in Modern Languages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Knowing what you want, you will be able to take more confident steps moving forwards and create greater impact.